Stainless Steel Keyless Drill Chucks
For hand tightening, no need of key.
- Self-tightening mechanism automatically increases the clamping forces in proportion to the increase in torque during the drilling operation. This prevents tool slippage in clockwise rotation only.
- Specially designed for medical and veterinary surgical instruments.
- All components are free of sharp edges: Excellent choice for use when operating with rubber gloves.
- Manufactured in stainless steel series 300 and 400.
- Undergo passivation processes to prevent corrosion.
- Resistant to autoclaving.
- All chucks are identified with a lot number for traceability according to ISO-13485.
- With thru hole for insertion of drills, reamers, pins and other surgical tools used in the medical field.