Stainless Steel Keyless Drill Chucks w/Lock System
For hand tightening, no need of a key.
- Unique and innovative design equipped with a lock system feature to prevent slippage of surgical tools (drills, reamers, pins) in any rotation direction of the drill or surgical tool: clockwise, counterclockwise or oscillatory.
- Specially designed for medical and veterinary surgical instruments.
- All components are free of sharp edges: Excellent choice for use when operating with rubber gloves.
- Manufactured in stainless steel series 300 or 400, and anodized alluminium.
- Undergo passivation processes to prevent corrosion.
- Resistant to autoclaving.
- All chucks are identified with a lot number for traceability according to ISO-13485.
- With thru hole for insertion of drills, reamers, pins and other surgical tools used in the medical field.