Compact design, greater rigidity and high precision
Super Precision Keyless Drill Chucks with Integrated Shank (Morse taper, straight shank or R-8)
- Maximum total integrated run-out of 0,04 mm (.0016”).
- Arbor integrated in internal socket of drill chuck; compact design.
- No possibility of taper slipping from drill chuck.
- Greater rigidity and precision.
- Self-tightening feature automatically increases gripping force in proportion to increased torque to prevent tool shank slippage. For right-hand rotation applications only.
- Furnished with milled wrench flats and spanner wrench to allow application of supplementary gripping torque. Light tightening increases gripping torque up to 3 times higher than hand tightening.
- Resistance to tool loosening on high-speed machines with instant spindle stop